0

Old man Play Badminton

Being influenced by the recent Thomas & Uber Cup in Malaysia, i had registered myself to a badminton competition in my company. Its a League tournament just like Thomas Cup.

Yesterday was my first match and i will have to face my fellow colleague in the same department. Before the match i already knew that i am no match for him but due to sportsmanship, i stubbornly played. I thought miracles just like Malaysia VS Japan would happen on me but unfortunately it did not

Anyway, just after one match my thigh is already aching. I was wondering how could i survive the following matches that i must play. I totally regret my actions of registering to the match. My day one result is i got beaten 21 - 16, 21 - 8. Disgraceful match

Anyway just play for fun lah!

0 comments:

Back to Top