0

Big boss with hearing ability or small boss who is deaf. Good words hurts the ear and bad bosses hurts your career

Now continuing what I left off in the last article, my Malaysian boss is the big boss in Malaysia but my company have bigger share holder which is based in Indonesia. Now the idiot is sent from Indonesia to monitor finance here.

Now my boss being afraid to lose his job here, always bias towards the idiot because she has value. She could speak of good things in Malaysia on my boss’s behalf since she is a spy. The idiot also requires my boss’s protection because she does not want to go back or be sent to other country so there is mutual benefit here.

My boss also cut off all communication with Indonesia from us. Only my boss, idiot and miss yap have communications with Indonesia. This makes it easier to control wrong information from reaching the Indonesia bosses.

My boss is very tactical. Everything he does is for the benefit for his own good. No one else matter. There was once before miss yap resign, I could see that my immediate superior almost became a scapegoat for low sales but miss yap’s resignation saved him. Well because no one else knows how to do certain job which my immediate superior knows. So how? My boss press hard on his balls and be patient lah!

Anyway, nasty bosses are everywhere. I really think that only nasty bosses can make good money. My wife has a good boss but every employees are like shit. I have a nasty boss but the employees are great. My wife’s company is small and difficult to progress because of lousy employees. My company is big but cant progress because of a deaf boss

Having written until here, I now had tone down my anger. I really hope I could control my temper for the rest of the day because I don’t want my wife and daughter to get it. I promise myself I will not lose my calm today. Hope all will be over soon when I get a new job

0 comments:

Back to Top