0

Bloggers Party

Recently i had been wondering what are all the blogger's party all about. Well it so happen that my boss won some invites by nuffnang to if i am not mistaken 2 parties. One is by LG while the other has something to do with malaysian dream girls.

Now what is he doing? Something to do with blogging about being a standout. I've checked why he do so and i recieved an email from nuffnang talking about being a standout. I wanted to do it too myself because there is a HP laptop, Xbox, and some DS lite waiting for grabs.

Being a gamer myself i am Totally attracted to those prizes but honestly i do not know where to start. Maybe i will write something later if i know what i wanted to write. But for now i will just have to let that dream go.

I think this topic is difficult for me because i am not really a standout. I dont do pubs, i cant drink, I play games but no better than others. My best strength? Talking and crapping around. Well if nuffnang can consider this a standout... then i have something to talkabout. lol

0 comments:

Back to Top